THE BANGKOK MEDICAL JOURNAL PUBLISHES ORIGINAL CONTRIBUTINS TO
THE ADVANCEMENT OF MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS AND TREAMENT.
• Submitted manuscripts should not contain previously published material and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
• The Bangkok Medical Journal follows the guidelines of the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE). The guidelines may be viewed at www.bangkokmedjournal.com
• Manuscript that do not conform to the Bangkok Medical Journal Author Guidelines or exceed the Maximums for Articles’ Submitted to the Bangkok Medical Journal may be sent back to the author without review or put on hold until the submission is deemed in compliance with the requirements.
• Manuscript decisions are based on peer review and editorial discretion. Reviewers receive manuscripts with blind title pages to ensure an unbiased review.
• Statements made in the article, including changes made by the Editor or manuscript editor, are the responsibility of the author and not of the Bangkok Medical Journal.
The Bangkok Medical Journal
2 SoiSoonvijai 7,
New Petchburi Road,
Bangkok 10310, Thailand.
: 02-310-3050, 02-755-1812
Direct editorial information and inquires to the above offices.