The Bangkok Medical Journal is the official journal of the Bangkok Hospital Group. The Journal publishes original articles on all aspects both clinical and experimental.
The Editors-in-Chief of The Bangkok Medical Journal invite manuscripts in all areas of medical research. As a general guide, manuscripts will be considered for publication if they contribute significant new findings to the field.
- Results of Proximal Humeral Fracture Fixation with Anatomical Locking Compression Plate using 6 stepwise Intraoperative Criteria in Surgical Procedures: A Retrospective Study.
- Middle Eastern Consumers’ Perceptions Towards Medical Tourism In Thailand.
- Serotonin Syndrome: A Case Report.
- The Short Cut Strategies in Diagnostic Approach For Rare Congenital Heart Diseases Using MRI , Demonstrated By Ten Selected Cases of Our Experience at Bangkok Heart Hospital.
- EEG in Gastaut Type-Idiopathic Childhood Occipital Epilepsy.